Single width Span 50 ladder frame tower systems are fast and easy to erect and ideal for maintenance work indoor and outdoor.
If there is narrow space for placing a mobile tower, Single width Span 50 Mobile Tower offer an excellent solution with its 78cm wide frame.
Width available 78 cm
Mainframe height available 1.5mtr and 2mtr
Length available 158 cm, 178 cm, 208 cm and 255 cm.
- Maximum Working Height for interior and exterior work is 10mtr.
- Maximum Load per platform is 225kgs. And for the entire tower is 600kgs. including tower self-weight.
- The platform hook of the tower is equipped with windlock system. Deck board edge protection by Aluminium Deck Profile. Easy to use toe board system.
- The frames connection has locking pins to prevent accidental removal of frame.
- Equal length braces, stabilizers, platforms, wheel legs and toe board can be combined with other Span 50 series component.
- All frames can be used as upper or lower, simply place your platform on the 3rd rung below the top of the tower, and correct guardrail height is achieved.
- The wheel of Mobile Access tower constitutes of Dual Pedal foot operated brake for easy in applying brake and disengage quickly for moving.
- Spigot connecting the tower frame components is neither bolted nor crimped loose component, like many traditional scaffolds, but the vertical tube of 2.5mm thickness is used, to give maximum strength to the tower structure and spigot is an internal part of this same vertical tube designed by cold forming.
- Equipped with construction manual and labels.
Adjustable leg up to 30cm.
Working Platform 78 x 178 cm
Capacity – 200kg/sqm.
Rung Distance – 50 cm
Number of rungs in a ladder – 7 step ladder in each
Ladder Rung Distance – 28 cm.
Aluminium Alloy – 6061 T6
Frame Tube Thickness – 2.5mm
Platform – Antislip Plywood with Aluminium Frame